Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||83|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Murfreesboro
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro's real estate market is a captivating blend of tradition and modernity, offering a diverse array of homes for every lifestyle. Whether you envision a cozy historic abode in the heart of downtown or a spacious suburban retreat, Murfreesboro has something to suit your taste.
The city's layout is a harmonious mix of well-established neighborhoods and contemporary developments. Each neighborhood contributes to the vibrant tapestry of Murfreesboro's real estate landscape.
Common features in Murfreesboro homes include spacious kitchens perfect for family gatherings, inviting front porches that echo Southern hospitality, and architectural diversity that reflects the city's rich history. The community's appearance is a testament to pride in homeownership, with well-maintained streets and a welcoming atmosphere.
Things to Do in Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro is a hub of activity, offering a myriad of recreational options and cultural experiences:
- Stones River National Battlefield: Immerse yourself in history at this renowned battlefield, where you can explore walking trails and learn about pivotal moments from the Civil War.
- The Avenue Murfreesboro: Indulge in retail therapy at The Avenue, a premier shopping destination with a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Cannonsburgh Village: Step back in time at this living history museum, showcasing Murfreesboro's past with preserved buildings and educational exhibits.
- Annual JazzFest: Tap your feet to the rhythm of Murfreesboro's lively music scene, with events like the Annual JazzFest that bring the community together.
- Greenway System: Connect with nature through Murfreesboro's Greenway System, offering scenic trails for walking, running, and biking.
Location & Area Information
Discover the unique features that make Murfreesboro an exceptional place to call home:
- Geographic Location: Located in the heart of Tennessee, Murfreesboro enjoys a central position with easy access to major highways, making it a convenient hub for travel.
- Landmarks: Murfreesboro boasts landmarks like the "Oaklands Mansion," a historic gem surrounded by beautiful gardens, and the iconic Rutherford County Courthouse.
- Climate: Experience a temperate climate with distinct seasons, providing residents with comfortable living conditions throughout the year.
- Economy: Thriving with a diverse economy, Murfreesboro offers a range of job opportunities, bolstered by a mix of industries including education, healthcare, and manufacturing.
- Transport: With proximity to Nashville and easy access to I-24, Murfreesboro ensures convenient commuting while maintaining its identity as an independent and flourishing community.
Discover the allure of Murfreesboro—where history, modernity, and community converge to create an exceptional living experience.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.